[Making Korean traditional holiday gifts] "Homemade soju" is easy to do at home!

 


Hello! Today, I will post a review of ordering 'Homemade Soju' using the 'Homemade Soju' kit to give to my father-in-law who loves Chuseok as a gift for Chuseok.


There's nothing like 'Homemade Soju' as a holiday gift, right? It's easy and luxurious. 
I'm already looking forward to Chuseok.


We decided to buy a homemade 'Homemade Soju' kit and make healthy drinks. From the internet shopping mall, I decided to make my own Yagwanmunju and Yakdoji Hutgaeju through SET.


Since this product is delivered as a bottle, it was safely packed in a strong air cap in a delivery box with a handling care sticker.

We finally met the Homemade Soju kit. Each bottle, measuring 375ml, was filled with 100% domestic medicine,
 and the kit contained a moisture remover. 
Fortunately, the kit was dry and manufactured, so it didn't contain any preservatives at all.


Moisture remover must be removed when you immerse alcohol, right?
It's so pretty and luxurious that I was excited and excited even before making Homemade Soju. 
I'm satisfied with making it, but I think the receiver will be very satisfied.

We're done with the Homemade Soju kit, and now we're going to have to drink. 
I went to the mart to buy a box of 'Homemade Soju'.


​With one pass of 'Homemade Soju' we start manufacturing now! I took off the label on the bottle, took off the cork and the moisture remover completely, and prepared everything to make the alcohol.


It looked even better after pouring alcohol into the 'Homemade Soju' bottle. I'm excited to make 'Homemade Soju' in this luxurious present only spending a few minutes.


After two weeks of aging, it will be reborn as the perfect 'Homemade Soju'!

Before the two-week maturation phase, I'll take a picture of what I am today and wait for it to be a luxurious gift in two weeks. Healthy drinking is easy, isn't it?


I am sure it will be a special Korean holiday.
This holiday is more meaningful.
The meaningful time through my gift.


Let me finish the review of 'Homemade Soju' in Korea.
Bye~!


Comments